[Dailydrool] Droolers at Colonial Woods Campground in PA??

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 12:34:23 PDT 2010

I just got back from a weekend camping trip with my family at Colonial Woods Campground in Upper Black Eddy, PA.  While there, I spoke briefly to some people who had 3 bassets at their site (I would've stayed to chat longer, but my 22 month old nephew was running away from me at the time!)  The bassets names, if I remember correctly, were Zoe, Winston and Molly.  Any chance that their people are Droolers?  There was another permanent campsite there that wasn't occupied this weekend, but there were two basset signs, one of which said "Basset Crossing."  Again, Droolers???  Fred and Annie didn't join me on the trip because we had 2 trailers and 7 dogs between us...since we couldn't bring them all, they all stayed home :(

Rose, Annie (I'm tired from camp!) and Fred (Zzzzzzzzz)