[Dailydrool] Let's Haul A**

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 11:55:37 PDT 2010

Hubby and I went to Menards today, they had a tool for me to pick up yard
waste  so I don't have to bend over,  we park in a handicapp spot, BIG
truck was parked next to us,  I get out and low and behold there is a  chocolate
lab locked in the truck with the windows down about three inches on  each
side.  it is VERY hot here and very Humid  I said  "   BILL LOOK at this poor
dog locked in this truck,  hubby walks around (our  )truck, opens my door,
stuffs me back inside and we leave !!!!!  but,   but,  but  what about that
poor dog and what about my tool thingy  ??????????  we left,  we just left
!!!!! bwahahahahahaha

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  why do morons  take their
dogs to the store and lock them in a HOT CAR  ?????????