[Dailydrool] Little Friendly (LOL) cards

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 13:43:49 PDT 2010

One year I made up a pile of little friendly cards.
I can't do it now because the program no longer works on my snazzy dazzy 64
bit computer.
I drew a picture of a dog with all 4 paws in the air and X's on the
eyeballs, got it?
And I printed:
"WHEN YOU RETURN TO YOUR CAR IF YOUR DOG IS DEAD FROM HEAT IT IS YOUR FAULT.
LEAVE YOUR DOG AT HOME."
I put them under the appropriate windshield wipers before I hit the store to
ask that they request that the owner with that license plate please return
to their car and get their dog.
Police will sometimes come if you call and you know the dog has been in the
car for awhile. I consider 10 minutes to be too long, but Cops seem to
prefer 20.

MomPerson, with the hair=trigger temper when it comes to dogs in cars in the
heat.