[Dailydrool] Doggy Door

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 18:13:40 PDT 2010

Hi!  We have the PetSafe doggy door from Lowes extra large.  If you get this one get the Extreme Weather.  Its more expensive but it has two flaps with an insulator thingy in the middle.  When I had a doggy door going into the garage and another to the outside the one flap thinner one was fine but now the doggy door goes directly to the outside and with the Extreme Weather one you don't get much draft at all and the wind doesn't blow it either.  Thats our 2 cents.
Momslave Cyndi, Jaggie, Egan, Blue, Suzie, Silkie and Skipper (atb)