[Dailydrool] Our Grandma thanks you for the wonderful cards and drool

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 18:46:48 PDT 2010

Mom is slowly mending; we see the surgeon on Wednesday to see if she can
bear weight on her left leg; we have several more weeks for the right
ankle.  She LOVED the cards; she was so surprised.  She has them setting
around her room and is getting a lot of comments on the beautiful hounds!
Thanks you so, so much!  She cannot get over how thoughtful you Droolers
are!

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)