[Dailydrool] Good bye dear Oscar

masuarez at aol.com masuarez at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 19:24:27 PDT 2010

As everyone knows I lost my Pelusa March ninth. On June 12 my husband and I had to make the most difficult and
loving decision in behalf of Oscar. We thought he was going to get better like he always
had. He was always a fighter and always recuperated, but this time he didn't. He stopped eating and for a food
loving guy like him that was bad. For three days he would not eat, nothing that we or the vet did would work,
and since he was not eating we could not give him his insulin. He started deteriorating and finally the
vet confirmed to us what we already knew, it was time to let him go. He went very peacefully, I think he
was ready.
We will always love him and miss him. He loved life, he was a very happy dog, loved everybody and was always
ready to play. He made us very happy. I will always remember the way his toes smelled (like corn chips).
I will always remember my chubby boy, but from now on, no more corn chip, he is gone.
Our house is very empty, and quiet. Maybe one day we will consider a rescue, but for now we will take comfort in the
memory of Oscar and Pelusa.
Very sad Carmen