[Dailydrool] Heat Stroke

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 20:21:47 PDT 2010

Who was it last year who told the story about breaking someone's window to get the dog out?  That was a great story.  I like the card idea but people get really defensive if you tell them they don't know something.  I think letting the store know, calling the police and/or letting the mall/parking lot security know.  I'm glad I haven't seen any dogs in cars but then again I'm normally at work or home.  I have seen more heat stroke from people taking their dog for a run on the hottest day at noon or something stupid like that.  Everyone stay safe out there and don't get arrested breaking windows - no matter how fun it is!
Laura
Flash
and Ryu