[Dailydrool] Dremel

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jun 13 21:31:07 PDT 2010

I also use an electric Dremel then I misplaced it during the ongoing remodel.  Soooo...
I had to buy another but this one has a variable speed and I love it!  Bazzle, The Bedeviling
Bad Boy OEBE, felt that being it was the toebone  OEBE decide that he would chew the cord.
His additional title should be Destroyer of ALL Small Tools and Appliance cords.  Not to worry
a little electrical tape and it was back to working.  Bwahahahahaha....Bazzle was foiled again.
The best part is I found the original Dremel so now the gang has their own dremel.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang