[Dailydrool] Pw Miss Pauline needs big time drool

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jun 14 06:40:41 PDT 2010

Pw Miss Pauline needs some major drool - she was diagnosed
with a mild case of pancreatitis over a week ago and she is still
not eating much of anything. This came on very gradually,
starting out with her rejecting a single food (a small dab of
peanut butter the 16 paws was getting as a treat in the
mornings).  Please, if you have any suggestions for tasty
lower fat foods that I can try with her, please email me
at dlindy at mac.com   Things we have tried include rice,
white potatoes, chicken, baby food chicken, baby cereal,
thin oatmeal, fat free cottage cheese and cream cheese,
fat free unsaltine saltine crackers.

She was eating her low fat kibble (just a few pieces) but
is snubbing that now.  The one thing she will eat is her
favorite treat which thankfully is lower fat than most.

Pauline has lost a good bit of weight and we will soon be
at the point of no return if we can't get her to eat.  We
are going to the vet today and I am worried sick to see
what she weighs today.

Please, please send my girl all the drool  you can muster -
with everything else going on in my life right now, this will
be the thing that I cannot handle.  My husband starts
treatment on Wednesday and I need her to be eating
more than she is now by then.

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Miss Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley