[Dailydrool] petfinders/ebay stuff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 05:46:38 PDT 2010

I do not get emails from PetFinder (and no thanks, I do not want to) but
eBay did explain to me that the site that was mentioned is not theirs. They
did NOT tell me it was run by PFinder. I checked it out because I wanted to.
However in the future perhaps the person seeing something like that could
check it out FIRST, before posting to 3000 people that ebay is selling live
animals. I think eBay has done a pretty good job over the years of policing
their ads.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley and Cooper