[Dailydrool] Copper needs a Snood

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 08:31:43 PDT 2010

My Copper, grower of 4 bacteria at once in his ears, is on his third week of
oral and otic antibiotics.  The vet highly recommended that I get him a
snood to hold up his ears after I flush them each day, long enough for them
to dry out and become less hospitable to the bacteria.

I know there are rescues out there that sell them, or have people who donate
a portion of the sale to the rescue if you buy from them.  So, obviously I
want it to benefit a rescue if possible, so if your rescue sells snoods, can
you please contact me off-line with the info!

Thanks,

Brenda- momslave to Copper (the petri dish) and Elphaba.

--
Brenda Waldrop
Media Editor, Books
brenda at comicsonline.com