[Dailydrool] misters (the kind that attach to a hose, not the kind you married)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 12:25:41 PDT 2010

Misters are FANTASTIC. I say this after doing a 3 day art fair and even tho
my tent was in the shade, it was godawful hot and humid. The Fire Dept had
set up a mister attached to the fire hydrant across the street and I am sure
to this day that it saved the lives of about 10 vendors, mine included.
Every now and then I would saunter across the street and just SOAK. There
were a lot of idio--- people there with their dogs and a lot of them paused
under the mister as well. (I had a water dish and water just for dogs.
Unfortunately a number also peed on the corner of my tent...)
Anyway my dogs do not like their pool. I think it is too high for them to
get into easily (it is one of those little plastic numbers for kiddies)
MAybe I will look into a mister. Nothing like adding to the mosquito
population. (Our yard is below the water table.)
If the dogs don't like it, I can go stand under it.

MomPerson to Nigel (is that a bath?) Llewis (Oooh a bath!) Conley (I don't
bathe outside) and Cooper (I'm over here under the picnic table.)