[Dailydrool] Saydee May

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 12:46:54 PDT 2010

You be luckee you gotta Momma whut nose whuts whut an whut she doin!!
I dunt fink are Momma cud do dat for we so we gonna member where youse lib
an den we kin come dere if we eet a fox.
But
Da foxies we got kinder big an gots teef white an gleemy. Well dey not BIG
BIG but da teef are an dey fastern...a..fast.
How you git dat foxie in you mouf?
I not sure I culd do dat.... I fink
Whut Llewis? Whutchew babblin bout?
Fox. Youse know, foxies. Red an blek an white an eets --- foxTAIL? Juss da
tail? How dey eet just da tail?
Waitwait wait Llewis. A plent? It a plent? Like grass???
Oh. Well...I still dont fink MomPerson cud pull enyfing outter a troat. Not
mine enyways. So, where youse lib?

Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper

PS I new dat. Ise juss teesin Llewis.  YES  I DID TOO NOSE DAT! Llewis youse
gone gittit...come beke here