[Dailydrool] Animal rescue site and Modern Dog magazine

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:36:14 PDT 2010

Hi all,
Healing drool to all in need.  We are going heavy on treats to get the slippery, sticky stuff produced in mass production.
I have a couple of links to share, and I hope they work.  The first is for the Animal rescue site.  If you subscribe to the site, a couple of good things happen.  Shelters get 3 bowls of food instead of the one daily bowl (one time thing, I think, for subscribing), and also, they will send you a daily reminder to click for a free bowl of food for a shelter.  I signed on a long time ago, even before the contest, and it made it very easy to remember to "click".
The second link is for Modern Dog magazine.  I don't know much about the contest, but there is a basset named Rufus in a close position to gain the lead.  I don't think you have to register to vote.  I have this book marked, and I confess, I don't remember everyday, but I have voted quite a bit for him.  I am not personally involved with this hound, the owners or the magazine, but I do like bassets to be winners.
Peace, Love and Drool and may all the sick houndies get better ASAP!!!!
Jackie and the herd
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/subscribe.faces?siteId=3&subscribeTo=e-newsletter

http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/top?page=0,1