[Dailydrool] BBuffalo

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 14 15:14:53 PDT 2010

The reason this makes a difference is, when one of the huge multi-nationals
buys a food they normally change the formulation to make it cheaper to
produce and also source the ingredients to the cheapest supplier they can
find, which often means China.  Nuff said about any kind of food product
from China.  The other part to this is, the FDA allows them to not change
the packaging for 6 months, no matter that the ingredients have been
changed.  So you read the ingredients list and don't know that it's not what
is now in the food.

I did hear a couple of weeks ago that a small pet food maker was purchased,
but since I didn't use their foods I didn't keep the info.  I'm pretty sure
the company was Natura, they make California Natural, Evo and Innova brands.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____