[Dailydrool] BBuffalo

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:25:45 PDT 2010

I heard that also, but do not understand quite what difference it makes, as
long as they continue to manufacture it the way they are. Maybe I am totally
clueless but it is the one dog food that gives Conley normal stools (we eat
the Grain-free duck) and I don't care if it is bought by
Toyota as long as it stays the same food.
(If Toyota buys it I will have to change as Conley's brakes don't work well
already.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper (who will not eat Blue
Buffalo.)