[Dailydrool] jeremiahs crossing

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Mon Jun 14 14:15:19 PDT 2010

Dear everyone, I don't usually do this sort of thing up here on the list,
but there is a cause close to our hearts to reach out and help those little
ones who have special needs. We all know how much therapy dogs can
contribute. The therapy animal of choice here is a bit larger than our
beloved hounds, but I think this might change a lot of lives if they win the
challenge. If you have it in your heart to think so too, go up to this
link , go through the voting process and help them help more kids. Or to
make this basset related , give your hounds a boost up to the keyboard and
let them vote. Here is the link:
http://www.refresheverything.com/jeremiahscrossingindoorarena   There is a
video posted so you can see for yourselves once you are on the site. Thanks
Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets   (they are currently in 98th place and
voting ends June 30 2010)