[Dailydrool] misters (the water kind)

cathy brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 18:07:07 PDT 2010

I second Bev's remarks about misters.  Before we retired and could spend all day catering to the furbabies, my husband installed misters around the patio cover to keep the dogs cool during the day.  They made a significant difference in the temperature and the dogs always seemed comfortable.  The only trick that we learned was to move the patio furniture, which is metal with fabric cushions, out of the way because the water damaged them somewhat.  Cathy, momma to Lucy Lou the WWB, OEBE and da Fritz