[Dailydrool] Pam

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 16:45:17 PDT 2010

Yes Pam,

I totally agree with you 100%! I honest to God had no ides about pet stores and puppy mills! I certainly do now! You live and you learn. I haven't had a puppy in 15 years. We always got our dogs from breeders or the local pound, so this was our first (and last) pet store puppy. With all of that being said, I know that i DID rescue Henry from where he was going only in a matter of days, so in my mind, he was rescued. But I understand about the financing the puppy mills.
Thanks for the post,
Maureen