[Dailydrool] Vote Basset Rescue of FL

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 05:18:15 PDT 2010

Wow Droolers are awesome Basset Rescue of Florida is doing well with all of
your votes but you must keep voting in two days they have gone from a
ranking of  7744 to 1278 that is amazing keep voting vote from home, vote
from work, vote from school, vote from the library, vote from wherever you
can to get them to the top we can do this!!! Email all of your friends, post
on facebook, twitter whatever we can do to get them to the top! Here is the
link put in Basset under the name and FL under the State and they will be
the top rescue to pick Basset Rescue of Florida!! Go Team!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3