[Dailydrool] dog in car at Petsmart

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 05:25:53 PDT 2010

The only thing I can think of, seeing the dog in the car at Petsmart, is that the dog might have been dog aggressive and she didn't want to take him/her into the store with other dogs around.

Our Home Depot will not allow dogs in the store (they are snotty). I took my very well behaved Beagle in, riding in the cart, and they told me she wasn't allowed!
But we did see a dog in a car in the parking lot last summer, and we called the police, and they came within 10 minutes. The officer had a few choice words for the owner when he came out of the store! I just slowly walked away. HA

Don't forget to VOTE for Basset Rescue of Florida (FL)!  VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Miami Dade AC is a bad, very sad place for a dog to end up at. Pam does a great job pulling and saving bassets that are there.

Maura