[Dailydrool] Voting question

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 08:51:18 PDT 2010

Drool to all in need....
A question for those in the know - The weekly prize goes to the rescue with
the most votes. Does anyone know the number of votes past winners have
received? If we aren't even close and we are wasting weekly votes that don't
get results. Would it make more sense to draw a name, and vote continuously
for that single rescue thru the entire competition,  and go for the state
prize (with the most votes at the end)?

If we seriously have a chance of winning, then this makes sense, but if we
aren't close to the numbers some of the larger national rescues are getting,
then maybe we need to rethink?

Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love ....they depart to teach us
about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart
 If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."
~Erica Jong