[Dailydrool] Walks & Drool request

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jun 15 10:03:30 PDT 2010

Late yesterday afternoon we had a thunderstorm that just passed us by,
but it was enough to drop the heat and humidity down a lot. From a 110
with heat index to 83ish. Plus we had a nice little breeze. So I am
happy to report that the boys & I went on our first walk in almost 2
weeks. We still took it easy and only walked what I call the short block
instead of the whole block. Short block is less then 1/2 mile and has
more trees along the side walk. Colt and Ruger where very happy, but
were a tad tired by the time we got home.  Ruger is starting to really
enjoy his walks...Tail up the whole time and did not seem to be stressed
one bit.  I am so happy that my boy is starting to relax and not feel
like he has to be on high alert on our walks.

Also I would like to ask for a little drool for the boys next door
neighbor and their Auntie Val's dog Hope.  Hope is a rescued 10 year old
Australian Shepherd mix no basset that we know of, but she is the boys
friend and part of their anti-terrorist squirrel team. Plus Auntie Val
is the boys doggie day care while I am at the hound supporting job. Hope
will be having surgery today to remove a hard pea size lump from under
her front armpit area. The vetlady told her last week after aspiration
that it looked suspicious and wanted to remove it to send it to
pathology. So if you could spare a little quick recovery and no cancer
drool the boys, I, Auntie Val & Hope would sure appreciate it.

Michele Momma to the Bad A**  Basset Brothers
Colt "Yeah Walk"
Ruger "I'm kind of digging this walking thing."

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878