[Dailydrool] Fetchdog Catalog

jolet at aol.com jolet at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 10:25:37 PDT 2010

I am a lurking Drooler, once in a great while post-er. I made a New Year's Resolution this year to keep up with my Drools and am doing so much better, (weight loss isn't going as well!)  just occasionally I must purge unreads so I can keep up for my sanity. Increased reading has also meant increased crying. It's a rare Drool that doesn't have me crying from sadness or crying because I am laughing so hard, particularly when it's the dogs doing the posting. Though I don't post, I say prayers for each of our sick or to the Bridge dogs. Anyway, I noticed that we usually say when we have seen a Basset in the media, so not sure if anyone posted this yet, but there is a Basset named Roscoe on the cover of the Fetchdog catalog I got yesterday. He is looking like he thinks he is something in his Doggles. Wondered if he is a Drool family? Also, thanks Kate for the mydogiscool website. I have printed the fliers because I have also waited to make sure people came out who have left dogs in cars. And regarding cysts or lumps, my Veronica is practically at the point where there is more surface area with than without. Some seem to be in the skin, some below. My vet measures them when we go in and records them, and aspirates any that have gotten quite a bit bigger or look suspicious. We have never had any burst. She had a number removed several years ago, tested for a lot of things, bacteria, fungus, cancer, nothing was found thankfully. For now we are watching all the new ones. She has a heart murmur so at about 10 yrs. old I hate to have her have surgery if not necessary. Best to everyone, Joanne, momma to Rosemary ("I'd be afraid to wear Doggles.") and Veronica ("I'd rip 'em off!")