[Dailydrool] Pet Corrector

saraberry at aol.com saraberry at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 23:26:40 PDT 2010

I think it will be as useful as shaking a can of pennies, spraying air, Listerine, water or citronella.  May shock them momentarily but if they are into fighting, you better watch your hands because it is really easy for them to redirect to a human shaking or spraying something obnoxious at them.

My suggestion, if you have dogs that fight frequently, or do damage, is to provide separate areas and rotate them around.  Keep in mind that if they share a barrier, they can pull ears through.

Then once you have a successful separating situation, and they haven't fought for about three weeks, I would start desensitizing and counter conditioning  to help them have good feelings about the other dog.

Sara*