[Dailydrool] Dog Food

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Wed Jun 16 11:30:20 PDT 2010

I was feeding Natures Variety Instinct chicken - until I took in the
third hound and could no longer quite afford it.  Those bags were
disappearing way too fast - lol.  I have now been feeding Chicken Soup
for the Dog/Puppy Lovers' Soul and they all seem to be getting along
fine.  It is on the Whole Dog Journal's list of approved foods.  I also
add treats to their kibble such as carrots, yogurt, etc.

My husband decided he would feed the basset brigade the other day.  He
simply put down three bowls of plain kibble.  They all looked at him and
walked away - I've created monsters! :-)

Alicia

Flo (is it supper time yet?)

Gabe (I'm hungry)

Liz (I don't care - I'll eat anything)