[Dailydrool] Sir Roland Duke of Ears

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:14:42 PDT 2010

Dis be Santana here

How aHhRoo Mr Roland?  Long time and I must promise I still
have some OEBE tricks just haven't posted them in awhile.  I was just about
to help with the OEBE naming of my Lil Sisser Lilly....apparently she is
into books...she has shredded up several over the past months.  She will
crawl onto mommy and daddy's bed with them too, she believes in really
getting into a book!  So so far we have Lilly the Librarian of Destructing
Libros (books in spanish) but it dont roll off of the tongue.

Speaking of rolling off of the tongue!  I did have some good chicken noodle
soupers!!  I do have one of those comfy cots, however it's too big int he
day time to fit into our area.  I have saw the cats on them too, little
boogers!  hehe

We will get back to you on LIllys name and thanks for the advice on getting
better....I will relax...

Lub Mr Pants in a testosterone kinder way hehe

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"