[Dailydrool] Drool Website Update

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:50:06 PDT 2010

It's getting there. Hound's Bay is now back up and working as well as chat and the message boards. You will however need to re-register for both chat and the message boards. There will be no need to re-register for Hound's Bay. I believe I transferred all those files from my backup. I may still change chat because I think the functionality is a little awkward, but I'll work on everything else first. Basset of the Week is up as well but we need more bassets for the next contest. I'll be out of town for the next few days so no new updates until next week, but I'm slowly getting there.

Nancy (and SP ATB)