[Dailydrool] this & that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 14:28:31 PDT 2010

No more urinary blockage drool for Duncan...What a horrible thing to for
a male to have to pee like a girl...even kitties!

If I am looking at it right Rufus is #12 on the photo contest, several
dachshunds and shepherds ahead of him in the Modern Dog photo contest,
he is about 800 votes shy of 1st place
http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/top  So if all 3,000 plus
droolers go vote for him we could shoot him into 1st Place.

Happy 13th Birthday Lady Jane!  Sorry that your slave has been slacking
on the birthday announcements but at least she is not slacking in the
birthday cake department  only special houndies get salmon birthday
cake.

We are so happy to hear that Sammy is doing so much better.  That is too
funny about him feathering his nest.  I can just see that whole thing
play out in my head...Sammy sneaking around, stealing towels, blankies
and pillows and then sitting on them to protect his hoard.  LOL.

T-storms moving through our area this afternoon.  Hopefully by the time
I get home from the hound supporting job it will quit raining & have
cooled us down so that I can walk the boys tonight.  It is has just been
insane here...it is 8:30-9pm and it is still 90+ degrees outside...to
hot & humid to walk the boys.