[Dailydrool] this & that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jun 29 15:31:41 PDT 2010

Sydney, we are so sorry to hear of your battle with lymphoma.  My Comanche ATB had it but he was 12 when he was diagnosed.  You are way too young for this!  The boys are sending comfort and no pain drool and slave supporting drool. Rosiland, in my experience with terminally ill hounds, I always fed them whatever they wanted.  Chicken, chopped veggies and brown rice was always a hit. Might add a little chicken broth to it.  Canned dog food also worked with mine.  I hope that you have many good days with your sweet girl.

Karen & Marlene, you are sooo my role models! As soon as I retire from the military I want to join your group.  Unfortunately, with being slave to Uncle Sam I have to somewhat behave...meaning that I have to go with a nice little reminder that it is too hot to leave the dog in the car, if they chose to ignore me then I just wait until they turn to go inside and then call the police to come rescue the dog.  Believe me if they take too long I will break out that window!
Maggie, we are so happy that THelma Lou will soon be joining your family.  We are also happy that the rebuilding of your hound and kitty farm is now afoot...hehehe.

There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. As for these people that want to shoot their neighbors dogs...I wonder if they have the guts to actually go talk to the owner about their concerns...or are they taken the cowards way out and just try to make the dog disappear...God help the person that ever shoots one of my dogs if I ever find them.

Love & belly rubs to all the houndies, virtual hugs to all the slaves and may karma bit*% slap anyone that harms an innocent animal.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Our Momma wears combat boots...And we are proud of her"
Ruger "ditto for daddy too"