[Dailydrool] RUFUS

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 17 14:23:55 PDT 2010

Carol, We are so very sorry that Megan made her journey to the bridge.
She was very lucky to have you in her last few years to take care of her
and show her true love. Take comfort in the fact that she is now young
and healthy once again playfully bounding with all of the other hounds
at the bridge.  May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Tracy & Otis congratulations on your new houndie housemate! Frankie,
Congratulations on your new home!  You are so lucky to have found such a
loving family.

Anitra, we are so happy to hear that Mr. Pants (his name makes me
giggle) is feeling better...you always feel better when you are having
good poops.  LOL Drool, chicken noodle soup and TLC is the best medicine
in the world.

Happy Birthday & Gotcha day to Jade & Jasmine, you are two very luck
houndettes to have such wonderful slaves to give you such a special
celebration for your special day.

Ear healing drool to Honey.

Some dry out drool for Chris and Western Missouri Basset Rescue.

To find Rufus in the Modern Dog magazine photo contest...there are tabs
at the top of the web page click on the PHOTOS tab. Then just above the
pictures you can find the Rufus by typing in his name.  Or you can click
on the Current Top Dog tab and Rufus should be on the first page. He is
now only 468 votes shy of 1st place.