[Dailydrool] vet time for Honey

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 22:41:41 PDT 2010

I took in Honey and the cat Loki to the vet today.  They got their shots and check-ups.  Honey has a yeast infection in both ears.  DH cleans them with a q-tip daily as Honey has a lot of wax so we were surprised she had an infection.  We are up to date with everyone at present.  Hope no one gets sick for a while.   All the recent vet bills have lightened our wallet.  Honey Bun, the dainty foster girl is settling in her new home and has commandeered the adults water bed for night time sleep, but reportedly is happy to nap and cuddle anywhere else day time.  She greets her children with kisses every morning.  This Sat we will pick-up new foster, Bernie and also Molly.  We will escort Molly to her new home as it is on our way home.  She has a little 7 yr old boy and his 2 brothers who are very excited about her homecoming.  Their elderly basset crossed the bridge and they miss the love a basset gives so freely.     Sue  Momperson to Buttercup  - Mom says  I am getting a nice figure, Beau - I am always handsome and slender, Honey - I was a very good girl at the vet's office, I was pleasant to everyone, evan the cat who hissed at me., Rosann - Humph, I don't like the vet's office, glad I did not need to go, the the put upon  kitties expecially Loki - Such indignities! and Mickey the cocatiel - what vet?  Would they tamper with my mirrors?