[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's Reinbasset pins

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 16:35:16 PDT 2010

Woof.....I like working like Apple!! The pins I stole, er, co-opted from the
she slave are spoken for! I went back and stole the tiny cache she was going
to send to relatives. Got her pin, too. I'd have sold her sample one except
I don't know where she put it!  She really didn't have very many and they
are gone!! YAY!  Truth is she is so happy that she can still find good
basset crap and use it to help paw hounds that she is not mad at me. She is
kind of enjoying her new jobs.

Thanks everybody. I still have Retired Crystal Swarovski Pins ($50)  Big boy
basset Khaki and Denim hats ($25) and Oz-stravaganza pictures of me and
Rusty! ($10) Me on the Yellow Brick Road and Rusty and me in a cartoonized
picture with the Wicked Witch!! (Love to see her coven.....I'd be so
scared......)

Write me if you need any of that stuff. I'm just grateful to have a few
pennies to take with me to Slobberfest.

To those who weren't quite fast nuff.....not to worry. Michigan Basset
Rescue and Daphneyland each have some, along with coordinating ornaments. Be
patient. You should be able to buy them long before you can get an I Phone
4.

QPt