[Dailydrool] Drool Request

erispaha at earthlink.net erispaha at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 17 20:24:07 PDT 2010

Dear Drool Family,
I rarely post and my daily reading isn't what it has been in the past.  I am hound mommy to 5 beautiful rescued hounds, three bassets, Roland (13yrs), Cecil (8yrs), and Franklin (aka Fwankie 7yrs); a beagle/pit mix, Carson (10yrs); and a beautiful black and tan bloodhound, Eleanor (2yrs).  My houndies are all healthy right now, but I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.  I took another hit today when a PET scan revealed a "spot" on my liver.  Now I must have a liver biopsy to determine whether the cancer has spread to my liver before I can even start chemotherapy.  So, I am shamelessly asking for your prayers and drool from your houndies.  Please sling them both my way.  My houndies love their mommy.
Gina