[Dailydrool] When Mom is MAD

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 08:04:43 PDT 2010

When I am really angry with the dogs I yell at them GET AWAY FROM ME! I DONT
LIKE YOU!!!
This causes great consternation.
If I don't like them, who will feed them? Who will let them out? Who will
rub tummies?
Thus, I find myself in the lead of a line of abject hounds, each with his
head down, tail down, but following close behind in case I look into those
deep, pitiful, pathetic, sad, miserable, starving, lonely, abandoned,
unloved, starving, forlorn, forsaken, starving, deserted, starving eyes and
relent......and of course....I always do.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and even Cooper, who know how to beat the
system.