[Dailydrool] my daddies father day

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 14:28:28 PDT 2010

dis bee Maggie Wags,  I nebber getz t ta write on dis computer thingie  coz
Evil Annie is a computer hog,  but meez wanted ta tell ebber body bouts
meez daddies father day.  meez got da jump on Evil Annie and meez gotz an
early start 6:00 AM  meez goes in an wakes up me daddie  he sez   " Maggie go
back ta bed "  so meez go, den meez wait couple minutes  and den meez goes
back in da bedroom again, nope, daddy  sez  " Maggie  go back ta bed "   ebin
lounder dan da first time.  so meez go  out in to dat hall and den meez
goes back in for da turd time.  daddy  sez,  " Maggie take a hike "   ok dis
not workin at tall,  so meez go all da way round da bed and meez stand on meez
hind legs and meez got  daddy's   socks,  daddy grabs da socks hmmf  so
meez go  around dat bed again and meez grabs his underwear. mommy sez him
sleeps in da  buff, but meez nebber met her before, den he grabs dem underwear
away frum me.  so den meez goes ober to dat big boy dresser and meez got the
big mans wallet da  one wif all dat money in it ! daddy jumps out ob dat bed
and he sez " dats it  Maggie " yea!!!!  he got up now meez got ta go
peeeeeeee !!!!!!!!  we  goes out side and dem damn mosquitoes biting all dem meaty
parts they are  biting and chewing  on daddy and meez.  daddy he beez
mumbling  awful words and den we RUNNNNNNNN  back in to da house and hab
breakfast.  dat me my fathers day wif meez daddy!!!  nd dats all eez  gotz ta say
bout dat !

Maggie Wags