[Dailydrool] Mom's in Big trouble

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:37:46 PDT 2010

Boy,  am I in trouble;  I forgot Willie's birthday on the 19th (he is 7).
He was acting like he didn't feel good yesterday and his Dad and I were a
little worried about him.  Mom is still recovering from her broken legs and
we moved her out of her apartment this week (put everything in our basement
until she gets a new place) and time just got away from me.  I hadn't had
the computer on for days and today Willie's happy birthday from Dogster was
there.  Luckily he is very forgiving and is acting like himself today; he's
very sensitive.

We're sending drool to all those in need; we are still weeks behind in
reading the Daily Drool.

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)