[Dailydrool] "Help, Timmy's in the well"

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:52:05 PDT 2010

On a light note our Dora has a routine when she wants me to do something
special immediately for her.  We call it her "Lassie move".  About 4am a
couple days ago I woke to Dora staring at me and going "woof, woof" then she
whirls around and runs about 3 feet, stops and looks over her shoulder to
see if I'm coming.  If I'm not she repeats the above action.  When she is
sure I'm moving she continues to run fast a few feet, stop and look over her
shoulder to be sure I'm coming.  Anyway usually she leads me to the kitchen
door to let her out quick or let the cat in but this night we headed the
opposite direction.  She lead me to the computer room and stared at the
backup battery for the computer; it was making a high pitch beeping noise
every few seconds.  Her expression clearly said " turn that *#%*# thing
off"!!  DH and I neither hear as well as we use to and I was vaguely aware
it was beeping for a while but not enough to get me up.  I turned it off and
we both went back to bed.  Dora is really a hoot!

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)