[Dailydrool] Poor Daffodil's Toy

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 15:54:31 PDT 2010

When Daffodil came to live with us at 4 months of age, she and Daisy the
Yorkie had a wonderful time playing.  Daisy had an entire large laundry
basket full of toys.  Over the past few years, Daffodil has destroyed every
single one of them...and I have switched to the stuffless toys.

I felt so bad today when I noticed that my beloved pup was walking around
with her "toy" in her mouth.  It is now a piece of fabric...We started with
about 4 of them but she'd pulled them apart over the months and a piece of
fabric about 8x6 is all that is left.  Yes, I immediately ordered 4 more for
her.  All she needs is a sign, "Woe Is Me".

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil