[Dailydrool] (no subject)

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 03:48:17 PDT 2010

The dadslave recently played in a golf tournament with a Vet.  After the tournament there was a party at a friends house and our basset was there.  He told my husband that he loved seeing basset owners come in!!!!  Does that say it all.  I think we are just slaves and are the most careful of all!!!

The dadslave had a wonderful Fathers Day.  I took some photos of Ella Louise trying to get a nice one for the Houndsabound Calendar.  Well I went on Snap Fish and ordered the dadslave a 16x20 photo of his girl on canvas.  It was wonderful and he had tears in his eyes when he opened this present.  I could not have found a better present for him.  It is now hanging in his favorite room.  it was $79.99 ( the dadslave has a birthday July 1, so this is a combination FD/BD present) and the best money I have ever spent!!!!  Ella is getting July 1 on the Senior Houndsabout Calendar.  Don't forget to get your spot from Wendi!!!!!!!

Hugs and Drools to all in need with sick hounds and hounds gone to the bridge.

Diane Bob and Ella Louise