[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Alan L. Folsom, Jr. alan at folsoms.net
Tue Jun 22 08:10:16 PDT 2010

Dis are Chumley -

I went on a Baycashun!  I know it a Baycashun cuz dats what I did wit my
country cuzins! First we drove and drove and drove and drove and drove.
Sumtimes da daddy stop and walk around.  I don no why, but it a good thing
cuz I hadda pee.  We got to da daddy's sister's  house, what is really a
"farm".  Dere 12 dogs dere, and 8 ob deeze udder things kinda like dogs,
but what don wanna play, and if you try sniffy butt dey make dis hissy
sound and der backs go all kinda round.

Der dese udder things I thought was bunnies, and I followed da smell all
ober da farm.  Dey really big, with 4 legs, and run fast.  Da cuzins laff
at me, say dey "horses". I scared at first but den I bark attem wid da
cuzins.  Dat fun! We found liddle bunnies later, but dey fast, and we
cuddn't catchem. In da morning we go to da place wid all da old  peoples,
and ebberybuddy wanna pet me.  Dat a little scary at first, but fun.  Dey
nice. Da daddy say him mommy lookin a lot better, so I guess I fix her.

Den da best part - we went to a place dat makes beer like da daddy like to
drink, and he and da sister and I had lunch!  I hide under da table (we
sorta ousside) and I got a  hamboogie!  We do da all da same things da
next day, and I got anudder hamboogie!!  Dey really good!!!

Den we come home. Dey wudn't let me stay at da daycare at home cuz dey say
I got dem tuff Kentucky fleas.   Dat OK, I really tired, and dem fleas
itchy, but dey gone in a cupple days.  Dis really fun. I wanna go onna
Baycashun again next week, but da daddy still tired. I don think he hab as
much fun as me.

-da Chumster