[Dailydrool] BOTW

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Mon Jun 21 09:41:52 PDT 2010

Telling a little about them is a great idea!  I submitted a picture of
my little Gabe for BOTW this week.  He is ten months old and we adopted
him from Ohio Puppy Rescue who had rescued he and two brothers from an
Ohio puppy mill.  (I don't know what happened to the rest of his litter
and was afraid to ask).  He has to be the happiest dog I have ever seen
- he loves all he meets, including his basset sisters Flo and Liz.

I always want to vote for all of the bassets because they are all
beautiful.