[Dailydrool] Basset

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 12:08:21 PDT 2010

My next door neighbor has an on-line store for breed specific gifts called Kate's Korner Store. They have some real nice basset gifts and a real nice basset hound umbrella. There are also those stickers that say, "If there is an emergency, save my dog".
Check it out. Also great for rescue fundraising gifts as well. Kate is the treasurer for Collie Rescue in my area, so she is very involved in rescue. Her store is great and I have purchased a few things myself that are great gift idea's.
Maureen