[Dailydrool] Shelter Voting... Golden Gate Basset Rescue this week!

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:35:49 PDT 2010

Hi there... so, it is our turn this week...

GGBR took in the 61 bassets in the 'Great Basset Rescue' of December 2009,
plus we are onto our FOURTH litter of pups in as many months with the very
recent birth of a litter of 9 pure bassets.  WE need your votes this week!!
 Here's the link:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

<http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3>I
think you may have to go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com first, click
to give food to the shelter animals, then click the 'Vote Today' button that
appears at the top of the text on the next page.  Then search for 'Golden
Gate Basset Rescue' in CA.  Once you've voted once, every day when you click
the 'feed the animals' link and then the 'vote' button, the name of the
rescue you previously voted for will be sitting there ready for you to vote.
 One click, type in the name of the animal you see and your vote is
confirmed.  One vote per day per computer... please vote on all the
computers you have access to!!

By the way.. if you decide to go back and vote for just one rescue, then
that's fine by us... and I would vote for Western Missouri all the way!  I
happen to think this may be the best way to have any of our rescues get one
of the main prizes, but the strategy for the weekly winners is still an
EXCELLENT idea and should have worked.  I honestly don't know how some of
these organizations get the votes they do to appear in the main rankings...
they're not all big players and I'd love to know how they're canvassing for
so many votes!

We're starting off at 6381... please vote, vote, vote!!

Addy

--
Addy Dawes
Secretary