[Dailydrool] Basset in the neighborhood

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 13:37:31 PDT 2010

This morning while headng out of the house to go to work. i saw a gentlemen and his tattooed friend walking at 6:30 am, now being from LA i try to just to head straight toward the car, so imagine my surprise when they walked by on their leash was a red and white basset. probably the same size as Speedy! I had seen him before @ hoe depot but had no idea we were in the same neighborhood. if i hadnt been already running late i would have stopped and given out belly rubs but alas my job is strict and need to get going.

yah! now i have to spy outside in the mornings to go meet another bassie!