[Dailydrool] Mr. Cooper...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 13:44:02 PDT 2010

 Lois, I was SO very sorry to read that Cooper the Basseter had gone to the Bridge.  I loved reading about all his antics, but especially about his hanging at the neighborhood bar, begging chicken and bar food.  Heart healing drool from our gang to yours. I, too, will miss him at Auntie Beth's and other Basset activities.  No serious back issue drool to Buster.  I hope it was just a temporary glitch and that he stays pain-free and active.  It was good that you got Sally Lou Who when you did...

Hugs, Sandi
Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley