[Dailydrool] Our Momma is a traitor

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jun 21 15:04:00 PDT 2010

Lois, We are so sorry to hear about Mr. Cooper making his journey to the
bridge.  Take comfort that he is once again young and healthy and playing
with all the hounds that went before him.  May he live forever in the magic
of your memories. Back healing drool to Buster, we are praying for a  speedy
and full recovery. Congratulations on your new bagel...We are sure that you
will give her a wonderful forever home.

Okay momma give me that pawboard and go fetch me a piece of watermelon while
I tell everyone of your heinous crime! Ruger woofing in.  Our momma is a
traitor! Yep..She proved it to us
yesterday.  No pooh there I was laying under the oak tree stalking a
squirrel that had dared to tread on my territory. I signaled to Colt who was
in the house and he requested to be let out and when momma opened the door,
he shot out after the squirrel and ran it toward me.  We'll that ol squirrel
stopped and turned on a dime only to run into the jaws of my brother.  Momma
screamed "COLT NOOOO! DROP IT" Just from the sheer verbal vibration of her
screeching Colt dropped it, but I was there to snatch it in mid drop. Momma
grabbed my collar but I didn't drop it, I had him by the neck and Colt came
up and grab him by the butt, we started to do the duel death shake but momma
somehow got us to drop it and grab my collar to keep me from grabbing it but
missed Colts collar. He grab the squirrel and trotted over to the fence with
it.  Momma chased after him, and pried his jaws open to release the
squirrel. This time she grabbed both of our collars to hold us back, the
squirrel was stunned but finally crawled through a small hole in the fence
and made his way back to SquirrelaStan. Momma kept an eye on him to see if
we had injured him to bad or if he was just stunned.  After a few minutes he
made his way up the pine tree. I'm sure that he is a very sore squirrel
today! Next time squirrel, momma might not be there to save your miserable
little hide. Poor Colt must have gotten squirrel pooh in his mouth when he
had the
squirrel by his a**, because by 2am this morning he was tossing his dinner!
Yuck! After empting all contents of his belly momma put pink stuff down his
throat and only feed him a "lite" cookie this morning
(those things are so bland) and a couple small pieces of watermelon at
lunch...so far no more barfing. Anyhow snooter kisses to all and healing
drool to all in need...No more barfing drool to my brother Colt!

Ruger 1/2 of the Bad A** Anti-terrorist squirrel team.
Gulf Coast Division