[Dailydrool] Price gouging

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Mon Jun 21 15:55:08 PDT 2010

Recently had an adoption returned and when I looked at the accompanying
paperwork, found the temporary new owner had taken the 18-lb. dog to the
vet for rabies shot and flea med. The place was called ValueVet, which
seems quite a misnomer as they charged her $115 for a 3 pack of
Advantage Plus (and $15 for the rabies shot). Although it is *possible*
there was an office call charge included, the statement didn't say so,
and even if it was, the charge seems utterly outrageous. I don't suppose
it would do any good to write to ValueVet and ask if they *really*
charged that much....?

Riche
www.Bugler-bassethoundmagazine.com