[Dailydrool] Voting in the Shelter Challenge

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 17:13:37 PDT 2010

Dis is Isabelle but foster Momma Karen call me Izzy.  Me one ob da very shy an scardt
GGBR 61.  Dis me furst time on da puter but me wanna sez Pleese Vote dis week in da
Shelter Challenge.  Me are safe but der so menny ob da 61 dat needin you help plus all
da buppies we hab now.  Me happy me no hab to go thru dat enny more.

Momma check da results an sez we now at nummer 3045.  Thank you ebbery one.  Me
will wag me happy tail fur dis as soon as Momma sing da happy song.  Me to shy
to sen kisses yet.  Momma sez her tell me story dis week cuz it were because of all you
and GGBR dat me be safe an lernin to be a basset.

Lub,
Isabelle ob Da Dog House Gang