[Dailydrool] this day sucks !!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 18:37:07 PDT 2010

first of all I am sick of the damn mosquitos,  they are horrible and  even
attack during the day time,  talk about blood suckers I follow the  girls
around the yard waving a hand towel so they can pee and poo, and then we  run
for the house  no play time no walks either the county usually sprays,  but
haven't  heard one come down the street yet,  all the farm fields  have
standing water so the mosquitos are horrible. any suggestions as to what I  can
use on the girls ?

then the guys came to cut down the tree that fell down three weeks ago, the
 man walked up to the gate to talk to me and holy shite !!!!  Evil Annie
about went thru the fence  I mean she was in full attack mode protecting  her
mommy, so we come in the house and two hours later the same dude came to
the  front door, good thing I have a door that drops from the tome as Annie
was doing  her thing again,  I have never seen a Basset act like this, I mean
to say  that she means business!

so after dinner I am laying on the day bed in the family room and Maggie
comes out to give mommy some loving because I have had one of my bad
headaches  for three days, so we are loving and talking and playing and here comes
bad ass Annie , jumps up on the bed just as I am sitting up and clips me
under  the chin with her head and I bit  a hole  on both sides of my  tongue.
big holes !!!! Blood gushing every where, I couldn't move I was in  so much
pain I thought  I was going to pass out, so now I still have my  headache
and two big holes in my FAT TONGUE   and I am talking with a LISP !  plus
hunting down those  mosquitos that came in on the dogs ass !!!!!  Bill tried to
smack one  last night with a hand towel and smacked me right in the face
and missed the  mosquito !!!!!!! so now, I am blind, deaf, have a headache ,
welted up from  bites have a really fat tongue and talk with a lisp !!!!!
Maggie keeps  jumping up trying to steal my washrag that has the ice cube in
it that I am  sucking on to take down the swelling !  I want to go to bed now
and  hopefully tomorrow will be better and I will be able to talk .

Marlene     mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  (  knot head )